Version of May 31, 2021
We care about protecting your privacy and strive to make AsJust a service that users trust.
AsJust is a personal data processing operator under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We can collect and process the following data of yours:1) personal data, 2) non-identifying data.
We collect your personal data when you voluntarily provide such information, including when you create an account, add this information to your user profile or contact us with queries. Personal data includes, inter alia:
- Name and surname;
- Email address
- Date of birth;
- Height and weight;
- Phone number/contact in Telegram;
- Photos and videos;
- Other personal data.
When you use our Service, we also receive and store certain information about you that does not allow you to be identified. This non-identifying personal data includes without any restrictions: the type of internet browser you use, your IP address, the type of operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. AsJust may store such data autonomously or include it in databases owned or maintained by AsJust. We can use such information, among other things, to track the total number of visitors to our Service, the number of visitors of each page of our website and to figure out how our users use and interact with the Service.
Cookies perform a number of functions, such as to allow you to jump between pages efficiently, save your preferences in the server’s memory, and thus to improve Your interacting experience with the website.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING GOALS
- To provide basic functions of the Service (including arranging dates in a restaurant);
- To monitor your use of the Service and improve user experience.
- To respond to your comments and queries
- To contact you about matters related to the service's performance.
- For any other purpose for which you have provided your personal information
3. WAYS TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We process users' personal data in the following ways: collecting, systemizing, storing, updating, modifying, transferring, blocking, deleting, destroying personal data.
4. DISCLOSURE OF USERS' PERSONAL DATA
We have the right to disclose the personal data of users in the following cases:
· To counterparties, consultants and other service providers who need access to User data to render services to User on our behalf (in particular, payment systems through which payments are made by/to User)
· To state and judicial authorities, in response to a request received from them, if the disclosure of information pursuant to the request is justified and required by the applicable law.
· If the User's actions are incompatible with user agreements or other Regulations posted publicly on this site;
· If the disclosure of personal data is necessary to protect our rights, property or security;
· In acquisition/merger procedures between current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated entity.
We may also provide third parties with aggregated depersonalized information that cannot be used to identify users. Such information can be used, in particular, to drill down the users' visits statistics to the website and other similar purposes, as stated in section 1of this Policy.
5. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We make every effort to ensure the security of users' personal data and store them in secure databases in the Russian Federation with strictly limited and controlled access rights.
However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely safe. A common type of fraud on the Internet, known as «fishing», can occur on the part of attackers who are represented as our employees. This may occur when User receives an email from an email address seemingly owned by AsJust employees, which asks for the user's personal information.
We do not send emails to users asking them to confirm credit card details, bank details or any other personal data. If you've ever received an email that you think you're asking for such information, don't answer it or click on the links that appear in the email. Instead, please send us an email so we can investigate possible online fraud.
6. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
The information available on this site, as well as the services we provide, are not intended for individuals who are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If we conclude that the site visitor (user) is under the age of 18 when collecting personal data, his or her personal data will not be used or stored. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected the personal data of a child under the age of 18, we will make a reasonable effort to erase such information from our registries. If you are under 18, please prepare to your school graduation examinations and do not register on our website!
7. RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
In accordance with Russian law and European privacy laws, in particular with the European General Data Protection Regulation, users are granted the following rights regarding their personal data:
The right to request information on whether or which their personal data is processed;
The right to demand personal data to be corrected or altered;
The right to demand the processing of personal data to be limited, in some circumstances.
The right to revoke a consent to process and use your personal data in full or partly at any time in the future.
The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if the processing of personal data is in violation of the law.
Separately, we inform you of your right to be forgotten - after sending the relevant notice to our address, we undertake to erase all data about you within three days after receiving such a request.
Similar rights are granted to citizens of other European territories outside the EU. According to GDPR, citizens of the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland are citizens of the "European territories".